Smoothies are a delicious way to get fruits and protein in the morning. As an added bonus, you can even hide some greens (such as spinach) in there to get more nutrients! One DELICIOUS recipe I have tried and would love to share with you comes from Lauren Conrad’s website. If you try it out, let me know :)!
- 1 cup raw spinach
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1 cup frozen pineapples
- 1 teaspoon organic flax seed
- 1 teaspoon dried coconut flakes
- 1 scoop of your favorite protein powder
- ½ banana (sliced and frozen is best)
- 1 cup Almond milk
- Add almond milk, spinach, peaches, banana, and pineapples to your blender.
- Add your flax seed and protein powder into the mix.
- Blend until smooth.
- Sprinkle coconut flakes on top and enjoy!