Pumpkin Paleo Bread
I’ve tried this bread a few times and it’s delicious! Try out the recipe! It’s gluten free too 🙂
- 15.8 oz/3 cups grated raw pumpkin 4 whole organic eggs
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Pinch nutmeg
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 cups fine almond meal
- 1 tablespoon honey, optional Pumpkin seeds to sprinkle on top
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the pumpkin, eggs, salt, honey, nutmeg and oil into a bowl.
- Add the almond meal and baking powder and mix well.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper at the base and sides.
- Spoon the mixture into the loaf pan and sprinkle top with pumpkin seeds.
- Bake for approximately 1 1/2 hours – check after 1 hour and test as times may vary depending on your oven temperature.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest in the pan for 1 hour before removing from the pan.