Quinoa Chocolate Chunk Banana Bread (Gluten Free!)
- 1 cup of mashed bananas (mash them with a fork)
- 2 organic eggs, whisk
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup organic melted organic coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 and 3/4 cups of quinoa flour
- 3/4 tsp aluminum-free/gluten-free baking powder
- 1 tsp organic ground cinnamon
- 100 g dark chocolate bar, break into very small chunks (Make sure it’s gluten-free if you have celiac disease or gluten sensitivity)
- Combine banana, sugar, eggs, coco oil, almond milk in a bowl. In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients. Mix both batches of ingredients together and stir well. If you find the batter is still too dry, add a touch more almond milk. Grease a medium size loaf pan and pour mixture into it. Bake at 350F degrees for 50-55 minutes until a fork inserted comes out clean.
- Cool for about 10 minutes before you remove it from the pan. It will rise about 2-2.5 inches.
- Enjoy with some sunflower seed butter!
Picture & Recipe from: joyoushealth.ca