12 Awesome Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar
I know by now you probably have heard some of the benefits of consuming apple cider vinegar on a regular basis. If you aren’t sold on the ideas already, here are 12 awesome benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar (warning: some may surprise you!)
1. Hair: it’s a great rinse for your hair
2. Skin: balances the pH of your skin
3. Dandruff: helps to remove dandruff
4. Sunburn: ACV helps to alleviate the burn
5. Acetic Acid: can help with weight loss
6. Go Alkaline: helping your insides
7. Heartburn: helps to alleviate the tightening in the chest
8. Fleas: spray this on your furry 4-legged friends and watch the fleas flee!
9. Cleaning: mixed with water this can be a great cleaning agent
10. Diabetes: This one needs more research, but there is some preliminary evidence that apple cider vinegar can be healthy for diabetics — studies have shown that vinegar may lower blood sugar levels
11. Potassium: if you have low potassium levels, you should speak with your doctor before consuming it in large quantities, as it could effect levels of that nutrient.
12. Detox: natural detoxifying effects
Want to read more? Check out the rest of the blog here: http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/09/16/apple-cider-vinegar_n_3922569.html?utm_hp_ref=canada-living