Roasted Veggie & Humus Wrap
I’m absolutely starving right now so I have food on the brain. I’m always looking for new healthy recipes to try so that I don’t get bored of eating the same thing all the time. Here is a great, healthy recipe you should try for you next lunch!
- 2 whole wheat wraps (no enriched flour)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 handful of Kale
- 1 green bell pepper
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- ½ of a red onion
- ½ cup hummus
- 1 tbsp. Mrs. Dash
- Cooking Spray
- Heat oven to 400°
- Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper and cooking spray.
- Cut the bell peppers and onions into strips. Place the peppers, kale, mushrooms and onions onto the cookie sheet and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with Mrs. Dash evenly over the vegetables.
- Roast the veggies for about 10 mins, making sure to keep an eye on the different vegetables because they cook at different rates (kale will come out first).
- While the vegetables are roasting. Prepare your whole wheat wraps. Heat them in a medium skillet to get them warm and slightly crisp. Evenly distribute ¼ cup hummus per wrap.
- Place all the veggies evenly between the two wraps, wrap them up and enjoy!
Picture & Recipe from: http://toneitup.com/2013/09/roasted-veggie-hummus-wrap/