- Walk more at work: Park your car farther away from your building; use stairs not elevators; take a long route to the restroom or mail room.
- While computing, set a timer to remind you to stand up and stretch every half hour; take this time to pick-up and clean your work area.
- Stand up when you talk on the phone.
- Don’t send emails if the recipient is near; walk over and talk to him or her.
- Avoid long sitting commutes by standing on the bus, subway or train.
- When watching TV, lose the remote; get up to change the channels.
- Stand or exercise while you watch TV, or just stand and move around during pesky commercial breaks.
- During intense gaming, stand up in between sessions and screen loads.
Suggestions from: juststand.org