Posted by csinclair
How often do you hear that cookie dough recipes are “heart-healthy”? Well these are!! These delicious No Bake Cookie Dough Bites are guilt free.
- 2/3 cup raw cashews
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1 scoop Protein
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup cacao nibs or dark chocolate chips
- Combine oats and cashews in a food processor and grind into a flour-like consistency.
- Add maple syrup, Protein and vanilla; blend again until smooth.
- Transfer dough into a mixing bowl and stir in cacao nibs by hand.
- Roll the dough into approximately 12 chocolate truffle-sized balls. Enjoy immediately or store in the fridge for later.
If you want to see what the recipe is supposed to look like along the way, check out the website here: http://laurenconrad.com/blog/post/recipe-box-healthy-no-bake-cookie-dough-bites